Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pilot

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finally starting your blog. I hope I get the inclination to start one too, someday.
    Keep this going. Don't let it die. I see it has already gotten off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's probably kinda late for congrats but still.. Well here's the thing I haven't read even one post properly and I'm really sorry... I think I have this acute Attention Deficit Disorder or whatever that is... I like the theme u used although I imagined the page with 'Ultimate Nature' or something...I see you've been addressing social issues already and I can't say I expected anything less of you.. Well congrats again and pray that someday I take your cue and start my own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Agrima: Thanks and no problem. I appreciate you reading this at all. And you definitely should start writing one.

    ReplyDelete